Can’t believe that they have chickpeas in them right?
Ingredients * 1 can chickpeas
* ½ cup all natural creamy peanut butter
* ⅓ cup maple syrup
* 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
* ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
* ¼ teaspoon baking powder
* ¼ teaspoon baking soda
* ½ cup mini-chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line 2 cookie sheets with baking paper and set aside.
2. Add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a food processor (if you use chocolate blocks like I did, break them up before you blend them). Blend for a few minutes or until well combined. Cookie dough should smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer cookie dough to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
4. Use a tablespoon and scoop dough into balls and drop onto cookie sheet evenly spaced.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.