So, these bounce Coconut and Macadamia protein balls are amazing, but super expensive.
Here is an amazing recipe so that you can make a heap of them (without paying £2 per ball).
* 1 cup chopped dates
* 1/4 cup pea protein isolate
* 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
* 2 tbsp. unsweetened desiccated coconut (more for rolling the balls in after)
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 1 tsp. Chia seeds (optional).
1. Breakdown the macadamia nuts in a food processor. This can take some time depending on your processor, but stick with it. You’re looking for a crumbly, sand like texture to form. Next add in the other ingredients and mix until everything is well blended and begins to clump together.
2. Take small portions of the mixture an form the balls by rolling in between your hands. Coat the balls with more desiccated coconut.
3. Devour and enjoy! 😉